Skin Care in Little Rock
We can help you get your best skin ever
Beautiful, clear skin with good elasticity can help anyone look his or her best. An effective skincare regime may even postpone your need for surgical facial rejuvenation by preventing signs of aging from taking hold. And, if you’re considering facelift or eyelid surgery, a personalized skincare plan can enhance your results.Click to request your Free Consult with Dr. Branman
We offer skin resurfacing, facials, and injectables to suit any age or skin type. During your consultation at our Little Rock cosmetic surgery office, we can help you decide the best option to meet your goals.
- Learn about non-surgical treatments with Dr. Branman & medical aesthetician Crystal Shaffer on KATV’s Good Morning Arkansas
Lasers Resurfacing Treatments
Laser treatments can treat acne, facial scars, hyperpigmentation, and a myriad of other skin problems with quick results and very little downtime.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: clear your skin of acne scars, age spots, fine lines & hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Hair Removal: a permanent solution to unwanted face or body hair.
- Spider Vein Treatment: vanish ugly spider veins with our non-invasive Sciton laser.
Botox & Fillers
Injectables are the #1 treatment for softening facial wrinkles, restoring volume to thinning facial features, and restoring a naturally smooth, youthful appearance. Our Certified Plastic Surgery Nurse Injector, Leslie Harmon RN, BSN, will help you choose the best product for your needs at a free consultation:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Relaxes the muscles that cause frown lines, crow’s feet and brow furrows, softening your expressions so these wrinkles are much less noticeable.
- Dysport®: This popular BOTOX alternative can be a great, fast-acting option for many patients.
- Juvéderm®: A smooth, soft hypoallergenic gel adds back youthful volume and softens lines around the nose and mouth.
- Restylane®: A great first-time filler option, Restylane lasts for 6-12 months and is also FDA approved lip augmentation.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Formulated to stimulate and support facial collagen, Sculptra restores youthful fullness with results that continue to improve during the years after treatment.
Protecting Your Skin from Sun Damage
Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
Skin tightening doesn’t always require facelift surgery. These treatments lift and firm, helping to keep visible aging at bay.
- Ultherapy: the new skin tightening device that uses ultrasound waves to tighten sagging eyelids, jowls and neck.
Peels & Exfoliating Facials
Exfoliate dullness & fine lines away and reveal the healthier, smoother skin beneath.
- HydraFacial MD®: one of our most highly sought-after facials, this all-in-one treatment exfoliates, cleanses, and treats many common skin problems with a single treatment.
- Chemical Peels: we have chemical peels to meet the needs of many patients, with special formulas designed for your particular skin type and skin condition.
- Microdermabrasion: a quick and easy way to improve your skin texture and complexion. Microdermabrasion uses an ultra-fine diamond tip to gently slough away dull, damaged skin cells, remove debris, and stimulate renewal.
- Dermabrasion: surgical exfoliation to reduce deeper skin flaws, such as surgery scars an keratoses.
Skincare Products & Cosmetics
Pharmaceutical grade products proven to be safe and effective to help reduce signs of aging and prevent sun damage.
- Latisse®: Eyelash enhancement is being taken to new heights with Latisse®, an easy-to-use product that brushes on like eyeliner, making the lashes grow longer, thicker and darker.
- Medical-grade skincare products from SkinMedica and Skin Therapeutic. These products use high quality ingredients to provide proven results.
Scheduling your appointment
All skin care and injectable treatments are performed in our office and can be scheduled during our regular office hours, Monday – Friday 9AM to 5PM. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment time. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to your account for no-shows or appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.