Little Rock Botox & Fillers
Our experienced injectables providers are famous for helping patients achieve just the right level of rejuvenation
Surgery isn’t always the solution you need or desire; sometimes a minimally invasive option can actually be the best choice for a simple enhancement or cosmetic correction.
Injectables are the most popular facial rejuvenation treatments in the U.S., and it’s no wonder why. They provide near immediate results that last for many months, smoothing all types of facial wrinkles with no downtime and at a fraction of the cost of surgery. Injectables can also help you plump the lips and even enhance your cheeks in a lunch-hour appointment.Click to request your Free Consult with Dr. Branman
Your safety & results are our highest priority
At the Cosmetic Surgery Center, your injectable treatment is provided by Dr. Branman or our experienced Certified Plastic Surgery Nurse, Leslie Harmon, RN, BSN. With over 10 years of experience in aesthetic medical care, Leslie has performed thousands of Botox and filler injections. This experience has given her a depth of knowledge and experience that shows in her skillful approach and beautiful, natural results.
Which Dermal Fillers are for Me?
Your Injectable Options in Little Rock
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: One of the most popular cosmetic treatments ever. We administer BOTOX to help our patients quickly lose those age-showing lines and wrinkles.
- Dysport®: The popular BOTOX alternative is now available in Little Rock. Ask us about the advantages of Dysport.
- Juvéderm®: this smooth, soft hyaluronic acid gels can quickly fill in facial folds and lines around the mouth and nose.
- VOLUMA®: this clear hyaluronic gel is designed to specifically address age-related volume loss in the cheeks.
- Restylane®: this naturally derived, hypoallergenic filler lasts for about 6 months, making it perfect for first time filler patients. It’s also the only filler FDA approved for lip augmentation.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Long-lasting Sculptra is formulated to stimulate and support facial collagen, restoring the fullness that is so characteristic of youth.
Is BOTOX® Right for You?
Scheduling your appointment
All in-office procedures, including BOTOX and filler injections, can be scheduled during regular office hours, Monday – Friday 9AM to 5PM. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment time. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to your account for no-shows or appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.