Our experienced injectables providers are famous for helping patients achieve just the right level of rejuvenation
Surgery isn’t always the solution you need or desire; sometimes a minimally invasive option can actually be the best choice for a simple enhancement or cosmetic correction.
Injectables are the most popular facial rejuvenation treatments in the U.S., and it’s no wonder why. They provide near immediate results that last for many months, smoothing all types of facial wrinkles with no downtime and at a fraction of the cost of surgery. Injectables can also help you plump the lips and even enhance your cheeks in a lunch-hour appointment.
Your safety & results are our highest priority
At the Cosmetic Surgery Center, your injectable treatment is provided by Dr. Branman or our experienced Certified Plastic Surgery Nurse, Leslie Harmon, RN, BSN. With over 10 years of experience in aesthetic medical care, Leslie has performed thousands of Botox and filler injections. This experience has given her a depth of knowledge and experience that shows in her skillful approach and beautiful, natural results.
Which Dermal Fillers are for Me?
Your Injectable Options in Little Rock
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: One of the most popular cosmetic treatments ever. We administer BOTOX to help our patients quickly lose those age-showing lines and wrinkles.
- Dysport®: The popular BOTOX alternative is now available in Little Rock. Ask us about the advantages of Dysport.
- Juvéderm® family of fillers: Vollure®, VOLUMA®, Juvéderm XC Ultra Plus. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, these smooth, soft gels can add volum and fill in lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. .
- Restylane® family of fillers: Restylane Lyft, Restylane Defyne, Restylane-L, Restylane Kysse™. These naturally derived, hypoallergenic fillers can soften signs of aging and restore youthful volume for at least six months.
- Revance RHA® Fillers: Resilient hyaluronic acid (RHA) dermal fillers are the first and only fillers that are FDA-approved to treat dynamic facial wrinkles and folds.
Scheduling your appointment
All in-office procedures, including BOTOX and filler injections, can be scheduled during regular office hours, Monday – Friday 9AM to 5PM. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment time. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to your account for no-shows or appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.