Laser Treatments in Little Rock
Whether you struggle with visible aging, sun damage, acne or sagging skin, our suite of laser treatments can improve your skin’s health and appearance.
Laser Hair Removal
One of our most popular treatments, laser hair removal is a simple process that can help you say goodbye to waxing, shaving, or plucking of unwanted body hair. Treatments can target hair on many areas of the body and face.Click to request your Free Consult with Dr. Branman
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Erase the affects of aging, sun damage, and acne to enjoy naturally beautiful, clear skin. With a laser treatment customized to your unique skin type, we can treat dark spots, fine lines, acne scars and much more.
Skin Tightening Treatments
Don’t let sagging skin keep you from looking your best. Non-invasive skin tightening can reverse the effects of mild sagging by encouraging your skin to rebuild collagen naturally.
- Laser Skin Tightening: With our Sciton Profile laser, it’s an easy way to have a younger-looking face with no surgery and no downtime.
- Ultherapy: Tightens and lifts loose skin and sagging tissues using gentle ultrasound waves that trigger new collagen production, creating a more youthful appearance.
Spider Vein Treatment
We use the Sciton laser to remove unsightly veins in a process that works just like laser hair removal. Laser vein treatment may be used to treat spider veins, vascular lesions, and broken capillaries.
More Skin Resurfacing Treatments
In addition to lasers, you can choose from a variety of customized peels and facials to improve skin tone and texture and reduce signs of aging and damage.
- Microdermabrasion: a quick and easy way to improve your skin texture and complexion. Microdermabrasion uses a fine diamond tip to gently abrade the skin and stimulate renewal.
- Chemical Peels: We have chemical peels to meet the needs of many patients, with special formulas designed for your particular skin type and skin condition.
- Dermabrasion: in this minimally invasive surgical resurfacing procedure, Dr. Branman can remove deeper scars and damage to leave the area smooth and clear of bothersome blemishes.
Scheduling your appointment
All in-office procedures, including laser treatments, can be scheduled during regular office hours, Monday – Friday 9AM to 5PM. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours before your appointment time. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to your account for no-shows or appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.